I absolutely love this stage...well, who am I kidding, I love most of all the stages so far (minus the tantrums and screaming and odd missed night of sleep of course).
Zachary is an amazing little creature. He's running everywhere now. Going up the stairs like a pro (on hands and knees) and coming down stairs either on his belly, or more often holding onto the railing and my or Raph's hand and walking down the stairs like a big boy!
His vocabulary continues to expand and develop. Although most of his words are not clear, he is slowly developing distinct words for specific things. He sings along with some songs, shows excitement about certain subjects....it truly is an amazing thing to get to participate in.
We have all been sick a lot...t'is the season, but the silver lining is that Zachary is now a pro at blowing his nose. He prefers to do it himself and I often catch him blowing his nose on random things... Towels, shirts, shoe horns...~laugh~ Crazy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment