So on February 11th my sweet boy will be 1 and a half years old!!!! Wow, I can't believe how time flies and feels like forever at the same time.
I am cherishing every moment with my little one as he blooms in front of my eyes. SO much fun. I know I say this often, but I love watching him grow and learn and explore and discover. This is by far the most exciting observations I've ever been a part of. It's like having epiphanies daily watching him and just being amazed at how these little minds grow and evolve.
Even though I'm not a "mom's mom" type of women, I don't bake much or cook much, and I know I couldn't stay home full time, I am so proud to be able to be a part of this amazing thing and so proud that I was able to help give life to such an awesome creature.
Being a woman truly is a powerful and awesome thing to be able to give breath and life to something so precious (even when he does drive me crazy sometimes!!!!)
p.s. check out Zachary's very first self portrait in his 12 - 18 month photo album. He took it by himself with his Nanny's camera and it's just too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment