So the nightlight was a fluke. The kids continue to challenge us at bed time and I have lost much of my patience with the routine/procedure/torture...whatever you want to call it.
The Dada is now dealing with Zachary's bed time when he's home. He doesn't want to deal with the screaming and is choosing instead to use it as time to spend with Zachary that he doesn't otherwise get to do during the week.
Demia on the other hand only wants me to put her to bed and has started having fits when I leave the room...so she has often been crying herself to sleep lately. I go in every few minutes and resettle her until she does so...but it is still trying.
On a more positive note, I've extended an invitation to the kids Zia to write in this blog as well as she usually sees the kids once or twice a week when I am not around and tends to have some amusing stories to share! ~smile~
No comments:
Post a Comment