Most nights he sleeps about 7 - 10 hours without waking which is WONDERFUL. From about 10pm to about 7:30am usually.
He's absolutely beautiful and smiling all the time now and even starting to laugh (sort of, they are more like squeaks). He's also slowly trying to talk to us with little "ooh's" and "ah-goo's" here and there. He's crying less during the day and having more quiet awake times and usually is up for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours at a time before crashing again for another snooze. I have not got him napping in his crib yet but he sleeps on a snuggli that I wear and that way I still have my hands free and can do other things (like answering email ~smile~).
Raph is also doing really well although his work hours still tend to keep him away for long stretches. He usually leaves the house around 8 - 8:30am and gets home between 7 and 8:30pm. Which really sucks but he sure makes up for it on the weekend.
I still have the occasional off day but no where near what it was. And I am totally in love with this little man. He is such a joy. Yesterday we were sitting on the couch and playing and I was wondering what he would be like as a toddler, a little boy, a teen, a man. This stranger that I am so in love with. It is a wonderfully strange emotion.
No comments:
Post a Comment