Zachary is 6 months old today and what a wonderful little boy. He can now sit up on his own for a couple of minutes at a time (with mommy or daddy behind him of course in case he tips over). He can roll over from back to front and sometimes from front to back although I think it still takes him by surprise sometimes. He's getting lots of "tummy time" too and is starting to inch backwards by pushing with his arms, which apparently is the way most babies begin to become mobile. He's also starting to push his bum in the air when on his tummy, which I'm sure is another precurser to crawling. Won't be long before we need to baby proof the house!!!
We are still waiting on the teeth but daddy and I are thinking we may try giving him some organic veggies in the near future just to see how he does. We are going to save the grains until last (like cereals) as they are the hardest to digest and we want to minimize any future digestive issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment