Monday, February 27, 2006
First injury
So Friday was Zachary's first injury. We were letting the dog in from the backyard and I was just shutting the sliding glass door when Zachary lunged forward and got his middle right finger caught between the handle and the frame of the sliding door. He screamed, it bled and I cried! I rushed him off to the Dr's to make sure no permanent damage was done and the Dr said that it was ok and that it would heal quickly. We kept it bandaged all weekend and he definitely was favoring it Friday and Saturday. Sunday night we took the bandaid off while he slept and this is the first day that he is bandage free. It still looks pretty sore but he's not favoring it at all anymore so I think everything will be ok. Other then his mommy's memory scared for life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment