
I'm thinking about merging a couple of blogs and journals I write in, into this one. Partially because I've been feeling fairly compartmentalized in my writing and so I tend to write less as I have to untangle my kid related thoughts from the rest of my day in order to write here...but as we all know, thoughts are often tangled well together and if we try to untangle them we get...fragmented pieces of information that don't always make much sense.
Anyway, I think I will be doing this so you will probably get a lot of day to day stuff with kids thrown in. If you are on the email notification list and want to be removed let me know and I will do that and then you can just check in from time to time to see what's going on with me. Otherwise I'll keep you as you are and you can get more glimpses into The Mama's day to day life :)
No comments:
Post a Comment